Who is interested in a nutritional consultation or personal training session to improve your health and leave you feeling energized today?!
Courtney Walberg is a Registered Dietitian (certified by the American Dietetic Association) and Personal Trainer (certified by National Academy of Sports Medicine). She has started my own private practice, Nutrition For Body And Mind, which strives to create healthier individuals, families, workplaces and communities through nutrition, lifestyle behavior modifications and fitness.
Courtney designs sport specific training plans and detailed diets tailored for clients regarding preventative health, sports performance, and improving / managing health related diseases, more specifically focused in these areas:
- Sports Nutrition—pre and post workout, lean muscle gain and hydration needs
- Digestive disorders and diseases (i.e. GERD, IBS, IBD, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative Colitis, diverticulitis, bacterial overgrowth, gastric ulcers, pancreatitis).
- High protein / high calorie
- Weight loss
- Low sodium / cardiac
- Low fat / low cholesterol
- Specialized diets (includes but is not limited to: Celiac, Vegan, Vegetarian, or Lactose free diet).
Schedule a nutrition consultation and improve your health today!
Website: Nutrition For Body and Mind